Dr. Jennifer Palmer is a mom of one, Doctor of Physical Therapy, and is a Baby-Led Sleep and Well-Being Specialist, certified through Isla-Grace Sleep.
The following are things she offers:
Email me with any questions.
Sleep Education Consult $200
This consult includes:
– a thorough intake and analysis
– a 60-90 minute call to review the analysis and offer sleep education and tips
– a follow up email with notes from the call (video or phone per your preference)
– a one week follow up email to check in, modify as needed, and close service.
Email Consult $100
This consult includes:
– a mini intake and analysis
– a follow-up in-depth email from submission of the intake (ideally within 72 hours)
– 1 additional follow-up email for clarification
– 1 follow-up email one week after clarification email to check in, modify as needed, and close service.
Brief Email Consult $50
This consult consists of:
– up to 5 questions submitted from you
– this is ideally suited for a small sleep issue or validation of your concerns with appropriate referrals given as needed.
** I do offer packages on a case by case basis. I generally establish this after the initial consultation in order to best suit the family needs/wants. Please get in touch if you are looking for more support. I’m happy to work with you.
Book a free 15(ish) minute Discovery Call or send an email to email@example.com to make sure I’m the right fit for you!
Safe Sleep/Adaptive Parenting Education & Consult: Please book a Discovery Call (as seen above) or send an email to determine an appropriate consultation. Consults are fully adjusted based on medical history, medical diagnosis/diagnoses, intake, and desired help. I have worked with parents who have spinal cord injuries, cerebral palsy, cystic fibrosis, and more. With my background as a physical therapist, I am equipped to help you navigate this transition into parenthood by offering support for:
- Safe Sleep Setup (ease of transfer to respond appropriately to your baby, ensuring safe sleep for all pending medications)
- Crib/Bassinet/Floor Bed setup
- Home Environment Safety Check
- Time Management
- Sleep Education for the Adult and Baby
- Sleep Positioning to Decrease Risk of Pain/Contractures and to Assist with Optimal Feeding Positions
- Ergonomic Review and Education for Home Life and Children’s Toys, Equipment, and Devices
- Referrals as Appropriate
Working Mom Mini E-Course: $20.
This brief mini course will touch on preparing mentally and physically for going back to work as a new mom. I discuss considerations for pumping in the workplace, how to choose the right childcare, and tips to help with maintaining a secure attachment and fostering new relationships. I also discuss how you can assist with sleep interruptions during this new transition.
This course is ideal for a mother who is transitioning from exclusively breastfeeding to pumping at work while breastfeeding and pumping at home.
This is best suited for infants up to age 1 and would be best purchased while still expecting (third trimester) or prior to returning to work (the earlier the better to fully understand pumping!) You will have access for 4 months from the date of purchase. Video and written information for ease of access provided in addition to extra links to further assist with understanding.
Mini Course on Naps $15. The basics on short naps, contact naps, nap transitions, and the optimal nap environment for your family with tips on how to improve naps. Taught from the perspective of an exclusively breastfeeding mother with a focus on attachment parenting.
A Family Approach to Sleep and Postpartum Well-Being: Thriving Postpartum. $175, installments available. You will have access to this course for 6 months. This is a breastfeeding-friendly course. USE CODE “SUMMER” for 50% OFF through Aug 31, 2021!
This course will address:
– normal biological infant development and sleep
– adult sleep
– baby/toddler sleep regressions/progressions
– common sleep interruptions
– various safe sleep environments
– establishing routines for you and your baby
– a basic understanding of developing a secure attachment
– helping with separation
– red flags and when to seek referral sources for your baby as well as for your own postpartum health
– and more.
There are currently 17 modules including the introduction and conclusion, videos and written information to suit your needs, as well as a variety of printable handouts.
A variety of guest experts discuss additional topics including: developing a secure attachment, the benefits of infant massage, the basics of OT and sensory processing, pelvic floor therapy, and more. Extra topics include
– ergonomic considerations for mom
– nutrition for mom and child
– breastsleeping positioning
– as well as a handout on normal gross motor development in babies
Group chat feature available to ask questions and discuss with other members as well as instructor. Ideal for expecting moms and babies/toddlers 0-24 months old. This course is NOT sleep training.
NICU Basics: Understanding what to expect in the NICU as well as how this time may affect baby sleep, normal baby development and sleep, birth trauma to the mother and the baby, and more. Coming late 2021.
Adaptive Parenting 101: coming late 2021
Parenting With Disabilities, a Clinician’s Insight: coming late 2021
EXTRAS for purchase:
After purchase of an initial consult, you will be able to purchase additional follow-up help, if desired, for the below prices:
$50/30 minutes of video support or $100/hr (can purchase in 30 minute increments) – follow up emails will also be written after the video/phone chat.
An additional 1 week of email support (1 email/day) = $45
Additional email support (2 total emails with questions/clarification) =$15
With purchase of one course, receive one brief email follow up (5 questions) for a discount – please email for this price.
Please reach out if there is a package you want that is not featured. I’m happy to discuss this and create a package for you.
What they’re saying, “I was fortunate enough to win a mini consult with Jenn and right from the start I was super impressed and pleased with how thorough this process is! The intake form was super detailed and really made me explore a lot of variables that I didn’t even consider could be factoring into my babies (and my own) sleep issues. During the actual consult, Jenn exceeded expectations by digging deeper into each response and really made sure I understood the context of each subject. She not only took the time to explain everything in great detail AND supplied me with an abundant amount of resources, websites, PDFs, etc but she made everything so relatable and personalized to my daughter and I’s sleep needs!
I now have such a better understanding on sleep expectations and goals as well as SO many useful and helpful resources/references that I have shared with others who help care for my daughter. Beyond the mini consult, I’m finding all the posts super informative and helpful to daily situations with my daughter. A lot of subjects I didn’t even realize there resources/ consultations out there for … like SLEEP! And various therapies. To top it off, Jenn genuinely cares about her clients and has followed up and has shown so much unbiased and caring support !! So yes, I highly recommend thesleepdpt! Especially to first time mamas so check out her site for all kinds of helpful info”
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information and to be added to the mailing list for exclusive email-only deals!
LOVED any freebies? TAG ME! SEND THEM TO FOLKS!